bbs.english.sina.com
bbs.english.sina.com
Thread
Print

Pandas After The Earthquake

What lovely pandas are they

What lovely pandas are they!A biker was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish." The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."
China Beijing Tours|Travel to Beijing|Beijing tour|Beijing tours|Beijing Day Tours|Beijing Package Tours|Beijing great wall tours|Beijing package tour|Beijing sightseeing tours|Beijing Village Tours|Beijing Hutong Tours|Beijing Hutong|Beijing Spa Tours|Beijing Evening Tours
|Beijing Side Trips|cheap beijing tours

What lovely pandas are they!A biker was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish." The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."
China Beijing Tours|Travel to Beijing|Beijing tour|Beijing tours|Beijing Day Tours|Beijing Package Tours|Beijing great wall tours|Beijing package tour|Beijing sightseeing tours|Beijing Village Tours|Beijing Hutong Tours|Beijing Hutong|Beijing Spa Tours|Beijing Evening Tours
|Beijing Side Trips|cheap beijing tours

China Beijing Tours|Beijing tours|cheap beijing toursThrough my 27 years of infinite wisdom (my parents always said I was a smart-ass), I've learned a few things. Women, yea I consider myself an expert in the female area if you know what I mean (wink) - and the most important thing I've learned is to stay away from a woman on her PMS days. In fact, I've put together a few acronyms (abbreviations) based on my experience with the syndrome.

A biker was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish." The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."[url= http://www.onestopchinatour.com/beijing/]Beijing tours[/url]Through my 27 years of infinite wisdom (my parents always said I was a smart-ass), Beijing Package ToursI've learned a few things. Women, yea I consider myself an expert in the female area if you know what I mean (wink) - and the most important thing I've learned is to stay away from a woman on her [url= http://www.onestopchinatour.com/beijing/]cheap Beijing Tours[/url] PMS days. In fact, I've put together a few acronyms (abbreviations) based on my experience with the syndrome.

Wish they can grow up healthily

[ Last edited by Olivea32 at 18-7-2010 21:13 ]

These pandas are so lovely

[ Last edited by Olivea32 at 18-7-2010 21:12 ]

what are lovely pandas

A biker was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish." The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want." Through my 27cheap Beijing Tours years of infinite wisdom (my parents always said I was a smart-ass), I've learned a few things. Women, yea I consider myself an expert in the female area if you know what I mean (wink) - Beijing toursand the most important thing I've learned is to stay away from a woman on her PMS days. In fact, I've put together a few acronyms (abbreviations) based on my experience with the syndrome.

Thread