bbs.english.sina.com
bbs.english.sina.com
Thread
Print

Miraculous Nature: New Red Spot Appears on Jupiter

Miraculous Nature: New Red Spot Appears on Jupiter

In what's beginning to look like a case of planetary measles, a third red spot has appeared alongside its cousins — the Great Red Spot and Red Spot Jr. — in the turbulent Jovian atmosphere. This third red spot, which is a fraction of the size of the two other features, lies to the west of the Great Red Spot in the same latitude band of clouds. The visible-light images were taken on May 9 and 10 with Hubble's Wide Field and Planetary Camera 2.

[ Last edited by Heretic at 2-8-2008 04:24 ]

Attachment

New Red Spot Appears on Jupiter.jpg (147.72 KB)

2-8-2008 04:23

New Red Spot Appears on Jupiter.jpg

Doesn't it look like a masterpiece of Van Gogh's?

Attachment

van-gogh-vincent-starry-night.jpg (56.16 KB)

2-8-2008 04:30

van-gogh-vincent-starry-night.jpg

The nature is an artist

that's amazing

that is very spectacular,..........

gucci bags show

The lovely replica hanbags we are selling are of the top-grade quality, the
goods are copied from the real ones and produced out to be the finest mirror
image handbags, all the handbags or purses are from brands like:Louis Vuitton,
Chloe, Fendi, and Gucci ,hermes, chanel, YSL,dior,miu miu
,etc.
http://www.nice-bags.com are expertise, shop from them be our good choice.

赶紧回个贴

-----------------------
Bob Woodward and the Designer Jewelry brass at the Washington Post protected Deep Throat''s identity for decades

So amazing to know that we can see changes on Jupiter from here on Earth.  I wonder what it means.

So amazing to know that we can see changes on Jupiter from here on Earth.  I wonder what it means.

The greatest artist in the universe is nature, I can say nature is the  God who created earth, living being and fundamental of science.

The greatest artist in the universe is nature, I can say nature is the  God who created earth, living being and fundamental of science.

ugg bus1

88weeks ago, 9/11, my sister had worked at the World Trade Center

Thread