bbs.english.sina.com
bbs.english.sina.com
Thread
Print

On the way home difficult to get a ticket

On the way home difficult to get a ticket

Heading for the first year, the most beautiful home is the beginning of the end of the most beautiful.
"Home" What a lovely warm a word that contains emotions, both good and bad, bit by bit, the "home" is the ultimate end of each one of us is the starting point.
Home, I want to go home, I bought a ticket. Heard these words, when you are not saying this will find people are very naive, very funny. If you think it is you do not know how to love, there is no intention to listen and feel.
Way home is long, crowded, and gleaming like fireflies flashing normally. On the way home, the foot is not home, my heart has long been flying to the home. I rode around the wandering moon, secretly carrying the child of my heart, through the early dawn, the long-lost mother kiss fly from the crevices of the window, if the mothers stood up, I can hear the whisper of the lazy.
On the way home, I have not been idle hands and feet, hand and, with hands, back still carrying a large bag. A harvest there is joy, there are tears, there is sweat. This year, no matter how difficult, but all was over. At the moment, all the previously all disappeared, only the faces which both eager to go home.
Everything is gone, yesterday will always be yesterday, tomorrow how I no longer think twice. Just hope not to delay the last train home. Yes ah, throughout the year, home is an expectation, a good to look forward to. When I got home, is the most stable of Shuxin An.
On the way home may be gone through many hardships, there will be a lot of upset, but as long as we uphold a good heart, I believe we will reach the destination of peace, and their families. The total journey home so that we tired, sometimes always want to give up, give the best of life may be respected, but there is no belief that life is not complete, is not free.
I have a dream today.
That is, to go home.
I have a dream life.
That is, energy and family round and round with every day.
I exile life, to pursue a dream.
I am with open arms, inclusive of all things.
Because I have only one dream.
That is the home for the holiday each year safely.
The wrinkles in their parents laughing Caesar bridge. Deep in dust, the weight of family sentiment. In bloom again, the memories have been lying at home. Dreaming in the night wake up each see it (at home), to hear it (at home), touch it (home), embrace it (at home). This along the way, accompanied by a family, fantasy, and I have no regrets.
Along the way, accompanied by home, no matter how far we go, do not feel the cold too.
Along the way, accompanied by home, I had never been alone the poor.
Along the way, in fact, been at home in my heart. Never leave, never go far. I have been living in the heart of that place.

Thread