bbs.english.sina.com
bbs.english.sina.com
Thread
Print

China tries to limit the impact of global financial crisis

Legal Stock Manipulation

Dear Maggie,

Your logic is plausible.  At the early days of the Stock Market, the only way to make money was to buy low and sell high.  When the masses rush to buy, there is little chance for the price to drop.  Many individuals will buy and keep the stock.  The artificially high stock prices will eventually lead to a big crash – like that in the 1930s.

The ability to short the stock and the development of the derivatives were helpful in causing the stock to go down.  The Governments allow many individuals and funds to use such financial instruments to make money to maintain a healthy market.  However, such financial instruments allow manipulation of the smaller Stock Markets around the World – as seen in the Asian Financial Crisis in the late 1990s.

If we assume that the former holders of financial papers would switch to buying stocks, your suggested tactics is definitely something they will use.  If the regulators know the activities of the large buyers and sellers, they will be able to detect such tactics.  Are the Governments aware of such tactic?  Do they have the financial think tanks to do the what-if and computer analysis???

Lawrence

Dear Maggie,

Please see the two videos produced by Mr. Tong Pochi in Hong Kong.
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=SA5ObshvNx0
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=-TfwKBdmRao

and the pictures in http://www.overunity.com/index.p ... sg142613#msg142613:

There are three basic components:
(1)        Battery supply pack
(2)        Timer Control unit
(3)        The Experiment001 device with an electromagnet in the middle and two permanent magnets in two copper (non-magnetic) tubes.

The purpose of the experiment is to check out the Lee-Tseung theory of using unbalanced forces generated from within for the purpose of propulsion.  More experiments may be needed but the two above videos and pictures do demonstrate the possible correctness of the theory.

Lee Cheung Kin and his Chinese Military friends have produced a working, hovering prototype.  However, there may be difficulty in demonstrating that openly to the World.  Details in: http://hk.gecocities.com/winghang20022002/Flying_Saucer.htm (You need to use Internet Explorer to view it.)

Lawrence Tseung
Director, Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited

Flying Saucer Conclusive Experiment

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=2794.msg142947#msg142947
        Re: The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory « Reply #3628        

The conclusive conceptual Experiment in the Experiment001 series.

In the attached diagram, M an N are Coil type (Ex001Explain04) devices.  They are physically joined together.  M and N are built strong enough that any one can jump with a large enough force to carry both to a few meters.  There is no need to carry the battery and other parts up at this stage.

(1)   M is started.  It will carry both M and N upwards.
(2)   While in the upward movement, N is started.
(3)   If the joined M and N device moves upwards a little more, the flying saucer prototype can be built.

The successful result essentially confirms the Lee-Tseung statement that an
unbalanced force for propulsion can be generated from within

One can argue that M can jump up because of the ground.  There is no ground for N to react against

Flying Saucer Conclusive Statement

Dear Lawrence,

I read the posts in overunity.com with interest.  The conclusive conceptual Experiment in the Experiment001 series really stimulated me.  If N can indeed generate a force in midair and pull M+N up, the theory that an unbalanced force can be generated from within will be confirmed.  Human Beings can build a flying saucer that can hover, take off and land vertically, make sharp turns etc.

The theory seems to be easy.  Man should be able to build such devices decades ago.  Do you think that there is deliberate suppression of such technology by Governments?

Maggie

Flying Saucer Experiments

Dear Maggie,

Do you think that there is deliberate suppression of such technology by Governments?

If this thread suddenly stops, it would probably be due to Government supporession.

Lawrence

Flying Saucer

Dear Lawrence,

How would you convert the inventions into Modern Wealth to benefit the World?

Maggie

Promotion plans

Dear Maggie,

You asked a very good question.

My goal is to benefit the World.  Personal fame and fortune do not enter into my equation (like all humans, I still fall prey to such temptations).  Thus the plans are:

(1)        Publish the information on-line so that many people can get the information totally free.  http://hk.geocities.com/winghang20022002.
(2)        Train a small number of individuals directly so that they can carry on the task no matter what happens.
(3)        Work with inventors who have working prototypes or who is interested in producing prototypes.
(4)        Get Governments involved.  Lee Cheung Kin sent the Open Letter to President-Elect Obama.  We met with many who claimed to have Chinese Government connections.
(5)        Do the Open Demonstrations.  The biggest one planned at present is the flying saucer taking off and land vertically (hopefully at the lawns of the White House).  There will be many smaller demonstrations before that.

I do not hide any technical secrets.  Thus on the theory side, things will be very clear.  However, I respect the intellectual rights and the hard work of the many inventors.  They may choose not to disclose certain technical aspects of their invention for patent and financial reasons.

Lawrence

Flying Saucer Conclusive Experiments

Flying Saucer Conclusive Experiment
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=2794.msg142947#msg142947
        Re: The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory « Reply #3628   

Dear Maggie,

I can now recommend all universities, research laboratories, Governments etc. to do the above conclusive experiment.

They can experiment with the set up in Ex001Explain004 to determine the type and size of magnets and electromagnets they would like to use.

Multiple groups in Hong Kong have reported positive results.  I shall have a set up in my home as Christmas/New Year Present.   The man-made flying saucer is an absolute certainty.

It is like the very early days of the gun.   A bullet can be propelled by gun powder.  Many in China did not believe it or tried to keep it away from the average citizen.  The result was painful history.

Nations must learn from that lesson.  Get its scientists to do Ex001Explain06.  When multiple nations can build the flying saucer with lead-out-energy devices, there will be no single domination.  We must not allow Imperialism and Colonialism to rise again.

Lawrence

The overunity forum

Dear Lawrence,

Many members in the overunity forum hurl insults at you.  They try to drown the thread with useless posts.  Tinselkola tried to play smart and displayed some experiments.  However, he could not even produce an electromagnet to demonstrate repulsion.  What is the point in participating in such a forum?

My personal belief is that many organizations can do Experiment001.  The moment they can achieve the basic result in Ex001Explain06, the theoretical side is complete.  The engineers can then experiment and build the flying saucer prototype.  If you share such information freely with the World, you will not get any financial returns.  You may even turn away many potential investors.

Maggie

Updated Flying Saucer Experiment file

http://hk.geocities.com/winghang ... e01.files/frame.htm

Dear Maggie,

You can check the above link.  It should explain the entire Experiment001 experiments in great detail.  Let me know if you find any points unclear.

Lawrence

Flying Saucer Conclusive Experiments

Dear Lawrence,

I reviewed the slides in http://hk.geocities.com/winghang ... Saucer_Update01.htm in considerable detail.  It is extremely clear especially if one reads the explanation text below the slides.  The two points I like most are:

(1)        In slide 5, you pointed out the experimental set up to test the electromagnets and permanent magnets.  Even if one has no clue to begin with, one could easily experiment to find the suitable electromagnet and permanent magnet.  Almost all schools that teach electricity and magnetism can do that particular experiment.
(2)        In slide 7, you have the conclusive experiment.  The Tong device already demonstrated that simple jumping is possible.  After a suitable set up or configuration is found from slide 5, any school can do the conclusive experiment.

I can see that thousands, if not millions of organizations, can do the two above experiments.  Once success is achieved, it is a matter of engineering to decide the number and timing of the jumping devices.  Lee Cheung Kin and team took six dedicated months to develop a working prototype.  That was not a miracle or inspiration but much perspiration.  

I still do not understand – when you openly and freely share such information, where is your financial reward?  If I were an investor, why should I invest my money in you?  I could just go out and pay a few thousand dollars to some electrical engineers to do the prototype.

Maggie

[ Last edited by MargaretLo at 14-12-2008 16:32 ]

Investor interest

I still do not understand – when you openly and freely share such information, where is your financial reward?  If I were an investor, why should I invest my money in you?  I could just go out and pay a few thousand dollars to some electrical engineers to do the prototype.

Dear Maggie,

I happen to believe that USA, China and some other Governments already know lead-out-energy machines and flying saucers.  The technology that they have is much more advanced than what we are describing here.  They kept such technology top secret because of the military significance.  A flying saucer running on lead-out-energy engine potentially can wipe out all known military planes and missiles.

My goal is to let many teams build the lead-out-energy machines and flying saucers for civilian applications.  There are dozens of Bedini machine imitations now.  There are at least 15 Wang Shenhe imitations in China.  I am sure that there will be many flying saucer prototypes within months.

If the demonstrate to President Obama (after January 20, 2009) takes place in public, there will be immense public pressure for Governments to release the top-secret technology to benefit the World.  The technology we are discussing here is child’s play.  Thus there is no need to consider personal financial rewards.  There is no point in trying to convince investors that they might earn many millions.  They may not earn much - as our child’s play products will be no match compared with those top-secret devices.  The ones who will gain most are the inventors and engineers who enjoy such activities.  The students will benefit, as they will finally learn the right thing.  We hope that the World will benefit together.

Lawrence

Voltage and Current Consideration in Flying Saucer

Dear Lawrence,

I know that I have to pass a large enough current to the electromagnetic coil for it to have enough repulsion to repel the permanent magnet.  I can simply approach it via doing practical experiments such as that described in Ex001Explain004 or slide 5 in http://hk.geocities.com/winghang ... e01.files/frame.htm

Are there any calculations one can do to give a rough idea before the experiments?

Maggie

[ Last edited by MargaretLo at 15-12-2008 01:49 ]

Chinese to head Energy Department of USA

(中國‧北京)中國媒體稱許美國候任總統奧巴馬,將提名美籍華裔朱棣文出任能源部長,表示此舉是中美未來合作的好兆頭。

朱棣文的照片今日(週五,12月12日)登上中國各大報的封面,顯示中國對海外華人的成就感到與有榮焉。

朱棣文祖藉江蘇,在美國聖路易斯出生。

官方《中國日報》引述清華大學學者周世儉說,朱棣文的華裔背景將能促進中美之間的合作。

周世儉稱:“朱棣文入閣,將會使(中美)合作更順暢。”

朱棣文現任加州勞倫斯.伯克利國家實驗室主任,經常會到中國訪問。他的父母於1943年離開中國,兩年後因中國局勢動蕩而決定在美國落地生根。

Dear Lawrence,

The above may be good news for you.  Your dream of cooperation between China and USA in the area of energy and flying saucer may become reality.

Maggie

Voltage and Current Consideration in Flying Saucer

Dear Maggie,

We may need to use a spreadsheet to do the calculations.  Let us assume the following:

(1)        Mass of the permanent magnet = m1 kg
(2)        Mass of the electromagnet+tube = m2 kg
(3)        Acceleration due to gravity = g meters/sec/sec
(4)        The Voltage = V volts
(5)        The Current = I amperes
(6)        The time of the pulse current = t seconds
(7)        The height for the whole unit to jump to = h meters
(8)        The energy efficiency = e %

From the conservation of energy,
Energy supplied by the electrical pulse (input energy)
= Voltage x Current x time in joules
= V x I x t joules

Potential Energy of the jump of the assembly (output energy)
= (m1+m2) x g x h Newton-meter (joules)

If the efficiency of conversion is only e percent, we have
Output Energy = e% of Input Energy   ( e% is always less than 1)
(m1+m2) x g x h = e x V x I x t

For observable height h (say 1 cm or 0.01 meter), we have
h = (e x V x I x t) / ((m1 + m2) x g )

Once we have the equation, we can feed the various assumed values in to get a rough idea of the required current.  Using spreadsheet is best.

Lawrence

Thread