Thread
Print

China tries to limit the impact of global financial crisis

Lead-out-energy machines

Dear Maggie,

You have to study the presentation file in:
http://hk.geocities.com/winghang ... on.htm#presentation

The keys to understanding lead-out-energy machines are:
(a)        If we use gravitational energy that surrounds us, we do not violate the Law of Conservation of Energy.
(b)        If we pull a pendulum with a horizontal force, the pendulum bob will go up.  That energy in moving the pendulum bob up comes from gravity and enters the pendulum system.
(c)        The energy supplied by gravity is equal to the vertical component of the tension of the pendulum string times the vertical displacement.  This is equal to 50% of the horizontal user supplied energy approximately.
(d)        In essence, two parts horizontal (externally user supplied) energy can lead out one part vertical (supplied by gravity) energy.  Understand this part first.

Lawrence

WTF

This is all very interesting what you speak of.  I would really like to see the flying saucer, but I am second generation Chinese American, and I do not speak Chinese.  I am also very young and have no money to go visit the man in China you are talking about for any kind of demonstration.  Still, I would like to see some of these devices you talk about.

However, I have one question.  Why do you find it necessary to post as both ltseung888 and margaret?  It's kind of creepy.

Lead-out-energy machines

Dear Dannychin,

This is all very interesting what you speak of.  I would really like to see the flying saucer, but I am second generation Chinese American, and I do not speak Chinese.  I am also very young and have no money to go visit the man in China you are talking about for any kind of demonstration.  Still, I would like to see some of these devices you talk about.

You can wait until the Official announcement and product sales.  Or many more youtube videos will be available.

However, I have one question.  Why do you find it necessary to post as both ltseung888 and margaret?  It's kind of creepy.

In the Internet, you can have multiple virtual identities.  It is fun.

Lawrence

OK, please link youtube video of the flying saucer, thank you.  Or any kind of new agency article about this.  It sounds pretty revolutionary, so some Chinese newspaper must have reported on it.  It is OK if it is in Chinese, I may ask my grandfather to translate if I need to read the text.

I know you put alot of links about the explanations of this.  I am not so much interested in explanations as I am not into physics.  I just want to see a running model, that would be pretty neat.

UFO video - Nanjing, China

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=wkkwRmSIR9k

According to Mr. Lee Cheung Kin, some military college students built the videotaped device.  Have fun.

OK, but this is not your flying saucer, this is just some UFO footage.  By definition, yours would not be a UFO, because it would be identified, not unidentified.

Could you please show us a video of your flying saucer.  That would be much more interesting than the many explanations you wrote.  A picture is worth a thousands words and a video is worth even more!

Also, what about media coverage?  Surely the newspapers must have reported something of your research, because it sounds truly revolutionary.  Please link some media coverage so I can learn more.

Flying Saucer

The flying saucer prototype information was provided by Mr. Lee Cheung Kin and team.  He sent the same information to President-Elect Obama.

He and his team is debating what to do with the sudden increase in interest.  I shall let him decide on what and when to release to the General Public.  They have to consider possible patents and commercial interests.  A working invention is worth trillions.

Lead-out-energy machines

Dear Lawrence,

From your post:

You have to study the presentation file in:
http://hk.geocities.com/winghang ... on.htm#presentation

The keys to understanding lead-out-energy machines are:
(a)        If we use gravitational energy that surrounds us, we do not violate the Law of Conservation of Energy.
(b)        If we pull a pendulum with a horizontal force, the pendulum bob will go up.  That energy in moving the pendulum bob up comes from gravity and enters the pendulum system.
(c)        The energy supplied by gravity is equal to the vertical component of the tension of the pendulum string times the vertical displacement.  This is equal to 50% of the horizontal user supplied energy approximately.
(d)        In essence, two parts horizontal (externally user supplied) energy can lead out one part vertical (supplied by gravity) energy.  Understand this part first.

The above points are not difficult to understand at all.
(a)        is obvious.  The question is how to use gravitational energy continuously.
(b)        Tells us that the pulled pendulum leads out gravitational energy at every pull.
(c)        Tells us the equation used in calculating the lead out energy.  Physics and mathematics cannot lie.  
(d)        Concludes the result of the calculation in the specific case of the horizontal pull.

Any secondary school student who studied physics should be able to understand the above.  Why were there so much negative comments or even abusive insults in the overunity forum?  Can you comment on this also, Dannychin?

Maggie

Lead-out-energy machines

Dear Maggie,

Now you understand that gravitational energy can be lead out.  You should have no difficulty understanding that magnetic energy can also be lead out.

The proof is in the magnetic pendulum.

Lawrence

I do not understand your answer.  You talk about Lee Cheung Kin being able to decide about releasing information about his invention which is worth much money, but then you go ahead and you publish the entire theory on the Internet.  But a video or a photo, which does not explain how the device works, that you refuse to show.  This is not making any sense to me.

Look, just show us a video of photo of the flying saucer that this man built.  We cannot tell how it works from the outside anyway, and you say he has already shown Obama, who is a foreign national, so why can't you just show us.

I am not interested in other people's UFO sightings.  That has nothing to do with your invention.  Those can be debated real or fake forever.   Anybody can say, oh I know where that came from, but there is no evidence where it came from or whether it is even real.  But if you have one to show clearly, then we will know it is no fake.

Don't tell us, show us.  I am really interested to see it.  Please don't be a faker, because I want to believe.

Also, please stop talking back and forth between yourself.  Just trust me about this, it is really bad, and everyone sees through it.  Just say what you have to say, dont pretend to be somebody else, because that is fake, and you want to be real.

Flying Saucer

Dear Dannychin,

You have to respect the personality of different inventors.  They thnk differently from the average person.

Mr. Lee sent an Open Letter to President-Elect Obama.  From my understanding, he has not shown his prototype to him nor his representative yet.  It is up to him and team to decide what and when to show the General Public.

The theory and China Patent belongs to Winnie Woo, Bill Fong and myself.  Thus I can decide on what to disclose as far as the theory is concerned.  If you search the China Patent Database, you can already get the theoretical describion.  It is in Chinese.  So get your grandfather to translate it for you.

Different people have different style of writing and posting.  I happen to like mine.  You can stick with yours.

Lawrence

Lead-out-energy machines

Dear Maggie,

Once you understand that gravitational or magnetic energy can be lead out from the pendulum, you can then extend the concept.

The pendulum is essentially oscillation.  The same concept can be applied to vibration, rotation and flux change systems.

The 225 HP Pulse Motor is a pulsed rotational system in electromagnetic field.

Lawrence

This makes no sense and you are contradicting yourself.  If you own the patent, then the saucer is based on your design and you have rights in that.  You have the right to show the saucer if you want to.  Why won't you show us?  Just a photo or a video, come on.  You talked so much about it, just show us the damn thing?

Why won't you show us the saucer?  I think it does not exist and you are full of bullshit.

And please do not call what you do a style of writing.  You are trying to deceive people.  Is this a Communist propaganda technique from the old country?  My granddad warned me about the communists and how bad they are.  Are you a communist?

Lead-out-energy machines

Dear Maggie,

Please check out the website:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wat ... 8/11/26/kirk-miller
Apparently, an inventor by the name of Peter Sumaruck has demonstrated a device (zero Amp technology) that can put out over 70,000 the energy that was put in.

The Wang Shenhe electricity generator requires no input and theoretically the COP (Coefficient Of Performance Output/Input )  is infinite.

Can you comment after you have read or listened to the information?

Lawrence

Thread