bbs.english.sina.com
bbs.english.sina.com
Thread
Print

China tries to limit the impact of global financial crisis

Flying Saucer

Dear Maggie,

Is the movement in the direction towards the unpadded surface sufficient to prove your flying saucer theory?

It may not prove it conclusively.  But it at least supports the theory.  Some people try to use a different theory to explain the observed result (e.g. Tinselkoala).  Thus I presented the following in the overunity.com forum,

Dear TinselKoala,

I am sure that the US$250 will not satisfy you or pay for your mortgage.  Here is the second part Experiment002.

The detailed specifications are:
(1)   Wait until Experiment001 is done and confirmed.
(2)   Program the DC current so that after the first strong pulse, there is a weak pulse attracting the two magnets back to the initial position of Experiment001.  
(3)   The weak pulse should not cause much motion of the tube.
(4)   Repeat Experiment001+Experiment002 so that a steady pulse force will move the tube in the direction of the unpadded surface.
(5)   Put the tube to a compression scale so that you can measure the pulse force exerted.
(6)   Modify the padding and pulsing mechanism so that a long, steady and strong pulse force can be measured.  (The cotton wool will be pounded and lose its texture after a few thousand pulses.)
(7)   Keep improving (6) until the net pulsing force is greater than the weight of the tube and the magnets.

You may probably need much more than 4 hours to do this part.  The Lee Cheung Kin team took a few months to get it right.

The combined Experiment001 and Experiment002 will be much more conclusive.  If step (7) has been achieved with a good margin, the flying saucer prototype will be an absolute certainty.

Lawrence

Flying Saucer

Dear Lawrence,

Are you saying that Tinselkoala and others may have been misled by the Power about the cave?  His understanding or explanation of Experiment001 is wrong.  

He already knows the Experiment001 result – the device will move towards the direction of the unpadded surface.

Few forum members are like Lee Cheung Kin and team – spend months improving Experiment001+Experiment002.  Tinselkoala does experiments for others for a living.  I doubt that he will spend the time and resources to complete and improve Experiment001+Experiment002.

Maggie

Open Letter to the Hong Kong Government

Dear Maggie,

The predicted and feared financial meltdown is coming.

There is record US$$$$$ flowing into Hong Kong, Taiwan etc.

The prediction is that the money that formerly was used to buy derivative products will seek an outlet.  As more of the financial papers mature, the cash or raw money will flood all financial markets worldwide.

The stock markets and commodity prices will go sky high.  Inflation will be uncontrollable.  High interest rates will not help.  The holders of such raw money do not need to borrow.

Most Governments are not prepared and have not developed plans to deal with such a meltdown.  Where are their think-tanks?  Is Hong Kong prepared???

Lawrence Tseung
Director, Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited

Flying Saucer

Dear Maggie,

Tinselkoala does experiments for others for a living.  I doubt that he will spend the time and resources to complete and improve Experiment001+Experiment002.

The posts in the overunity forum are not really intended for the forum members.  They are for the many governments – especially China and USA.  Their research scientists cannot post anything as they are on top-secret projects.  They will enjoy the posts and do the experiments.  (They might have already done the posted experiments and more.)

Other Governments will soon follow and the World will benefit.

Lawrence

Flying Saucer

Dear Lawrence,

I am thinking about your Experiment001+Experiment002:

The detailed specifications are:
(1)   Wait until Experiment001 is done and confirmed.
(2)   Program the DC current so that after the first strong pulse, there is a weak pulse attracting the two magnets back to the initial position of Experiment001.  
(3)   The weak pulse should not cause much motion of the tube.
(4)   Repeat Experiment001+Experiment002 so that a steady pulse force will move the tube in the direction of the unpadded surface.
(5)   Put the tube to a compression scale so that you can measure the pulse force exerted.
(6)   Modify the padding and pulsing mechanism so that a long, steady and strong pulse force can be measured.  (The cotton wool will be pounded and lose its texture after a few thousand pulses.)
(7)   Keep improving (6) until the net pulsing force is greater than the weight of the tube and the magnets.

Does that mean the pulse rate is important?  How is it related to the resonance frequency of the device?  Does it require physical collision of the magnets with the surfaces?

I can see that this is an exciting time for the Chinese and other scientists.  They are going to have fun.  The Experiment001 to Experiment005 are so easy that almost any Country can do them.  If Lee Cheung Kin and team can build the prototype within 6 months, these Countries will be able to do the same or better in a shorter time.  The transportation revolution is inevitable.

I can understand why Lee Cheung Kin was so keen in sending the Open Letter to President-Elect Obama.  He and his team will have a place in history.

Maggie

Flying Saucer

Dear Lawrence,

I found your following post in the overunity.com forum:

(1)        Remote control car in Normal Operation
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=aJqC-HdP2qE

(2)        Remote control car in a Box
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=M210ayvq5ys

The comparison experiments above are to determine whether a propulsion system based on unbalanced internal forces can be built.  In (2), the forward motion was increased quickly to the maximum so that it will hit the surface with maximum velocity.  The backward motion was increased slowly so as to get back to the starting position inside the box.  

This crude experiment done by Ms. Forever Yuen and team is not a replacement for Experiment001 but it is a ‘quick and dirty’ experiment showing that the work is worthwhile.  The possibility of a propulsion system based on unbalanced internal forces is there.

I can understand that while the simple experiment is not conclusive, it does indeed indicate that a propulsion system based on unbalanced internal forces is possible.  This line of research should be explored further.  Experiment001 is the much more direct conclusive proof.  It is a pity that Tinselkoala cannot setup his equipment to do it.

Maggie

Flying Saucer

Dear Lawrence,

I found the diagram of the current to be used on Experiment002 in:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=2794.msg139614#msg139614

That diagram implies AC current with unusual shape.  Is that correct?

Maggie

Flying Saucer

Dear Maggie,

Correct.  You are welcome to circulate the information to any group that may have an interest.   The World will benefit more if more groups get involved.

Lawrence

Flying Saucer

Dear Lawrence,

If Experiment002 were successful as implied in the Lee Cheung Kin Open Letter to President-Elect Obama, what are the implications?

Does it mean that a suitable pulse force can generate unbalanced force from within?  If that force can be greater than the weight of the device, anti-gravity will be possible with pulse force in electromagnetic fields?

Does it mean that any object can be made to rise and hover in mid-air? Will the financial return be in trillians?

Maggie

Flying Saucer

Dear Maggie,

You are correct.  Any object can be made to rise and hover in mid-air.  The requirement may be pulsed unbalanced forces with the right frequency and magnitude.  Or Equivalent – circular motion may also be possible.

The Financial Return can indeed be trillions.  But that is a dream at the moment.  Much more scientific work needs to be done.  But the dreams can be sweet and not nightmares!

Lawrence

Flying Saucer

Dear Lawrence,

I have been watching the video in:

The remote control car in a box can indeed move the box forward.  Can you enhance the effect with a longer box?  In a longer box, the forward velocity can be higher.  The backward velocity can be slower.  This should be a relatively easy experiment to perform.  You can even use paper boxes.

Maggie

What is this?

Where can we see this flying saucer thing  you are talking about?

Flying Saucer

Dear Mr. Danny Chin,

For background information, see
http://hk.geocities.com/winghang20022002/Flying_Saucer.htm.

For actual demonstration, contact
Mr. Lee Cheung Kin.  He speaks no English.  Cantonese or Putonghua is fine.
cheungkin331@hkbn.net
Phone: (852) 2707 9729  Hong Kong

Lawrence

Flying Saucer

Dear Maggir,

I have been watching the video in:

The remote control car in a box can indeed move the box forward.  Can you enhance the effect with a longer box?  In a longer box, the forward velocity can be higher.  The backward velocity can be slower.  This should be a relatively easy experiment to perform.  You can even use paper boxes.

Good suggestion.  I shall ask Ms. Forever Yuen and team to do it.

Lawrence

Lead-out-energy machines

Dear Lawrence,

I believe I understand the theory behind the Flying Saucer very well.  It relies on propulsion systems using unbalanced forces generated from within.  I can wait for the experimental results or the working prototype.

Can you explain lead-out-energy machines in a few sentences?  The ebook is too long and contains too much information.
http://hk.geocities.com/winghang20022002/

Maggie

Thread