bbs.english.sina.com
bbs.english.sina.com
Thread
Print

China tries to limit the impact of global financial crisis

The flying saucer experiment

Dear Maggie,

Let me describe the prototypes or experiments that can be shared worldwide one-by-one.  The first one I would like to talk about is the flying saucer prototype provided by Mr. Lee Cheung Kin and team.  Mr. Lee sent the information out in an open letter to President-Elect Obama as soon as Mr. Obama had a commanding lead on November 4, 2008.  Mr. Lee wanted to ensure a spot in the expected scientific development of the flying saucer technology for him and his team.

The full PowerPoint presentation can be viewed in Internet Explorer - available in http://hk.geocities.com/winghang ... er.files/frame.htm.

The most important experiment is experiment001 in slide 3.  In this experiment, a rectangular container is placed on a flat, smooth surface.  In the middle of the container is an electromagnet that can repel two permanent magnets with equal mass at equal velocity towards the two ends of the rectangle.  One end is a hard, smooth surface.  The other end is a padded surface.  The net force is expected to move the rectangular container towards the direction of the hard surface.

That particular experiment is an absolute confirmation of the China Patent application 200510120813.5 with inventors Wini Woo, Bill Fong and Lawrence Tseung.  Mr. Lee Cheung Kin worked with his Military College Alumni friends in May 2008 and had a flying saucer prototype flying in a stadium in China at the last week in October 2008.  He is taking full responsibility for the demonstration, disclosure or publicity of that prototype.  He can be contacted in Hong Kong at (852) 2707 9729 or email: cheungkin331@hkbn.net.

Experiment001 cannot be wrong both theoretically and experimentally.  Yet some people raised the objection to reactionless drives or inertia propulsion.  They said that according to Newton's Third Law – action is equal to reaction; such inertia propulsion systems are impossible.

If you have connection with the Physics or Electrical Departments of Universities, please ask them to replicate experiment001 and publish their independent results.

Lawrence

Dear Lawrence,

Experiment001 looks simple enough.  My University training tells me that it is scientifically correct.  Newton’s Third Law was never violated.  I would like to hear more from those raising such objections.

I shall be glad to pass the information on Experiment001 to my old girl's network and to some University Professors I personally know.

Have you written scientific papers on this topic to scientific journals?  The peer review process will give it more weight?

Maggie

Dear Maggie,

I have not written scientific papers on this topic to scientific journals yet.  One of the reasons was the publication of the experiment001-experiment005 details.  Mr. Lee Cheung Kin sent the information to President-Elect Obama without previous consultation with members of his team.

The information could bring vast fame and fortune to him and team.  When there is such interest dangling in front of them, they need time to sort out what to do.

My personal goal is to benefit the world.  I already published the second slide with the stick figure sending two balls in opposite direction inside a spacecraft in various forums since 2006.  I encourage all interested scientists and engineers to do Experiment001.  It may even be standard textbook material in a few years.  Optionally, these scientists or engineers can email the information back to me at ltseung@hotmail.com or to my granddaughter forevermango_118@hotmail.com.

My personal belief is that China, USA and a number of Countries have already developed some form of man-made flying saucer based on similar principles.  Some of the UFO sightings are real.  However such information is kept as top-secret as the military significance is high.  The flying saucers can potentially wipe out all planes, missiles, spaceships etc.

However, if every Country, every University and every Research Institute knows Experiment001, there is no secret any more.  China, USA and other Countries may then release the information to benefit the World.

Lawrence

Found this from gilles.charles@univ-orleans.fr

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=anYxNitcrm0

Looks like some person at the Orleans University in France has done a similar experiment as Experiment001.

I shall contact him for additional details.

Dear Lawrence,

Thank you for your posts related to the flying saucer.  The youtube video appears to be Experiment001+Experiment002.  It looks simple enough to replicate.

Is the Lee and team prototype a larger scale version that can generate enough force to hover and fly?  If so, what is the military secret?

Maggie

Dear Lawrence,

I also found this on youtube:

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=wkkwRmSIR9k

What is your opinion on this UFO in Nanjing?

Maggie

Dear Maggie,

I know about the Nanjing UFO video.  It is much more sophisticated than the present Lee Cheung Kin prototype.  According to Mr. Lee, that craft was produced by students in a Military School.  That craft was supposed to be a military secret.  It already used lead-out-energy.

It is my strong belief that China, USA, Japan and some other Countries already produced some sort of flying saucer.  With the discovered youtube video by the French scientists, Experiment001 is basically confirmed.  The device in the video does not use padding but it uses pulsing forces.  Look at it again carefully:

Lawrence

Lead-out-energy machines

Dear Lawrence,

Now I understand the flying saucer technology.  It is not complicated at all.  

Please explain the lead-out-energy devices.  I am particularly interested in the USA 225 HP Pulse Motor.

Maggie

Lead-out-energy machines

Dear Maggie,

Please study the presentation slides section in http://hk.geocities.com/winghang20022002/

Ask questions after you have finished your study.  Treat the exercise as if you were at university getting ready for your final examination.

You may also find much background information in http://www.overunity.com in the Lee-Tseung lead out theory thread.  But you have to filter out much junk in that forum.

Lawrence

Lead-out-energy and flying saucers

Dear Maggie,

The most famous lead-out-energy machine in China is probably the Wang Shenhe Electricity Generator.  The details are in http://www.energyfromair.com/beijing/wang3a.htm.

A rotating prototype can be seen at http://www.dsk.cn.

I am arranging a private demonstration of that device in Shenzhen in the coming weeks.  I plan to have pictures and videos of that demonstration published.  

When we put the lead-out-energy machines generating electricity on the flying saucers, the world will undergo both an energy and a transportation revolution.

We are living in an exciting world.  You are witnessing it.

Lawrence

Lead-out-energy and flying saucers

Dear Lawrence,

If you can bring both the Wang electricity generator and the Lee Flying Saucer to USA, I am sure that you and your team will have great publicity.  The USA Press will love them.  I can see the reason for the Open Letter to President-Elect Obama now.

You already have the theory.  It is just a matter of seeing the working prototypes.  I can smell the military and power significance.  The Nation that masters such technologies first will be the leading Nation in this world.  No wonder that politics and paid debunkers will appear.

Continue the good work.  You have my support.  You will soon have the support of my old girls’network.  Demonstrate the two above prototypes and the World will be behind you.  Nothing can stop you then.

Maggie

[ Last edited by MargaretLo at 18-11-2008 04:40 ]

Flying Saucer

Dear Shshibang,

The official Chinese Name given by Lee Cheung Kin and team is:
不平衡內力推進器。

My translation is:
The propulsion system using unbalanced forces generated from within the system.

Lawrence

Flying Saucer

Dear Lawrence,

I have read some of the discussions related to the flying saucer in overunity forum.  What is the argument on Experiment001 about? http://hk.geocities.com/winghang ... er.files/frame.htm.

The first step is repulsion of two identical magnets by an electromagnet.  They will travel with high velocity in equal and opposite directions.  That is a simple case of Newton's Third Law (Action = Reaction).

The next step can be separated into hitting the top and the bottom surfaces.  The magnet hitting the top padded surface will exert a force F1 given by Newton's Second Law (Force = mass x acceleration or Force = rate of change of momentum).  With the padded surface, the time taken to bounce the magnet back is longer.  Some of the energy is absorbed and dissipated.  The bouncing back velocity will be lower.  Thus the Force F1 must be less than F2.  F2 assumes an elastic collision with the magnet bouncing back after hitting the bottom surface.  The net force on the device F3 must be (F2 – F1) and in the direction of F2.

This is basic Physics.  The device will move in the direction of F2 or the unpadded surface.  The experimental result must prove the above theory.  Just do the simple experiment.  Why make things more complicated?

Maggie

Flying Saucer

Dear Maggie,

According to some speculators, the ones in Power would like to keep the Flying Saucer technology a top secret.  It is like the case of a person who found gold in a dark cave.  In order to dissuade others from going into the cave, he invented stories of danger - poisonous snakes and disease-carrying bats etc.  He would even claim that his gold was not from that cave.

I am convinced that the theory of the flying saucer is as simple as described in Experiment001 to Experiment005.  Lee Cheung Kin and team already built a working prototype within 6 months.  He wrote an Open Letter to President-Elect Obama to establish the position as the First Civilian Group to hold such a prototype.  He is aware of many groups in China doing similar experiments. In a way, he is pressuring the Chinese Military to release such information to benefit the world.  Some of his team members are from the Military.

The detailed experimental steps are outlined in the overunity forum.  If you have further questions, you are welcome to raise them here.  There is too much distraction in the overunity forum.

Lawrence

Flying Saucer

Dear Lawrence,

I am quoting your post in the overunity.com forum:

The full experimental001 details are:

(1)   Use similar coil and magnets as shown in your (Tinselkoa) video.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=524n9DeyLRg)
(2)   In the transparent tube, put in the two permanent magnets and separate them physically as in the Experiment001 diagram.
(3)   On one side of the tube, put in padding material – cotton wool will do.  Fill about one third of that part of the tube.
(4)   Place the tube on a smooth, level table.
(5)   Pass direct current as a single pulse so that the polarity of the magnets and electromagnets are as shown in Experiment001.
(6)   Video the experiment and carefully mark the direction of motion of the tube.

You and I both know the result.  It will be in the direction towards the unpadded surface.  In China, I know that the professor at Tsinghua University and the Lee Cheung Kin Group have done that.  Post on this forum if you have any doubts on the experimental setup.  Lee Cheung Kin is looking for publicity before the demonstration to President Obama with the full flying saucer prototype.

Is the movement in the direction towards the unpadded surface sufficient to prove your flying saucer theory?

Maggie

Thread