bbs.english.sina.com
bbs.english.sina.com
Thread
Print

show ur chinese name

*** The author has been banned or deleted ***

I don't know my chinese name yet! so i'll need to ask my mother for that but all of my siblings have.
travel cebu

name

I don't know my chinese name yet! so i'll need to ask my mother for that but all of my siblings have.
travel cebu

name

travel cebu

Hi guys my name is charlie Ive read your conversation and i find it interesting, so i also study your language..... my Chinese Name is  Chá lì, Chinese Character is 查利.. But i don't know the meaning of it... How did you find the meaning of your names? I want also to know the meaning of my Chinese name...

Hi guys my name is charlie Ive read your conversation and i find it interesting, so i also study your language..... my Chinese Name is  Chá lì, Chinese Character is 查利.. But i don't know the meaning of it... How did you find the meaning of your names? I want also to know the meaning of my Chinese name...

Hi, charlie. Your Chinese name 查利 doesn't have a meaning, since it's the transliteration of your English name Charlie. Most Chinse names are combined Chinese characters, that's why they have a meaning.

Hi, charlie. Your Chinese name 查利 doesn't have a meaning, since it's the transliteration of your English name Charlie. Most Chinse names are combined Chinese characters, that's why they have a meaning.

Nice Chinese Names. Thanks for sharing. DIGITAL MEDIA TRAINING

Great analysis. Sometimes it takes that extra insight to truly understand different points of view
all inclusives vacations honeymoons cruises flights travel  caribbean deals

Xiao Min is a beautiful name in chinese.
drugs online

Xiao Min is a beautiful name in chinese.
drugs online

Re:

Lastly, I have said this before and will keep saying it for every related post.Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to. Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened. <a href="http://www.auto-rent.ro">Rent Car</a> | <a href="http://www.inchirieri-masini-bucuresti.ro">Inchirieri Masini</a>

Re:

Lastly, I have said this before and will keep saying it for every related post.Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to. Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened. Rent a Car | Inchirieri Masini

funny names

Lastly, I have said this before and will keep saying it for every related post.Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to. Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened. Rent a Car | Inchirieri Masini

Thread