bbs.english.sina.com
bbs.english.sina.com
Thread
Print

i wanna practise oral english

i wanna practise oral english

hello , everyone ,nice to see you
i'm a college graduated, and i love english a lot.  i surpose english is the most  lively  language that i ever spoken  as well as chinese .  but , there is a little trouble with my oral  english.  Frankly speaking, i am not  good at  speaking english ,and i sincerely respect  someone good at it would do me a favor , chat with me ,or we can make friends .
     nyone who is native englisher is welcomed , also.

English Speaking

Do you have a headset? We could chat online at MSN Messenger. rpeterich@hotmail.com I live in the US so we are 12 hours apart. I chat with a man from Shanghai and he's teaching me some Chinese. Could you also help teach me?
My name is Rich

if you wander off too far
My love wiil get you home
if you follow the wrong star
My love will get you home
If you ever find yourself lost and all alone
Get back and on your feet and think of me
If the bright lights blinds your eyes
If you troubles break your stride
Get back on your feet and think of me
If you ever feel ashame
If it's only you to blame
Get back on your feet and think of me

Reply 1# nan's post

Hi Nan!  I see you write very good English. The oral fluency is a worldwide problem in any second language. Why don't you joing my discussion and we can exchange some good ideas and experiences. I will add my experiences - I write many languages but only fluent in a few. I have researched this problem and have some answers but would like to find more.
Kind regards and greetings from New Zealand.

I have the same problems as you, after working for 2 years, I found my English is worse than in the colleage, so I also wanna a friend to improve English together, could we chat with each other ?

i feel the same way!
Be glad to know more friends studying English together.

good

I am not good at oral eglish too. glad to find this web. my msn is ddsanddd@hotmail.com. i hope your guys can contact me and improve spoken eglish together.

I have the same problem !We can make an orgnization about practicing oral english~My email : JOYCE230@hotmail.com .hope that you'll add me .

I have the same problem !We can make an orgnization about practicing oral english~My email : JOYCE230@hotmail.com .hope that you'll add me .

i also have this problem. and i want to improve my oral english...i hope you can help me with my oral english...thanks

i also have this problem. and i want to improve my oral english...i hope you can help me with my oral english...thanks

I am a college students now,but i have never been talking with a foreign people before.
quite embarrassment

Thread