bbs.english.sina.com
bbs.english.sina.com
Thread
Print

Show you Chinese Name here

*** The author has been banned or deleted ***

My name is 茗(ming) It means tea. so I set up my own tea business in Taobao .My shop is called 茗珺茶铺. Come by and have a look.You gotta love it.

[ Last edited by nulan at 1-7-2010 13:17 ]

Students want to feel confident about their english as a second language

…want to improve their comprehension
…want to speak faster
…want to learn more english vocabulary
and slang
…and they want to have fun with you too!
If you can provide the above, you’ll do great!  So being on online english teacher
(like with Skype) will make it possible for the student to speak with the folks they want…like you!

顶!!!!   超级手机 道法仙缘

乔羽  qiáo yǔ

My name is very beautiful too

my name is mike and mi chinese name is.... i do not know.... could you healp me..

that`s great,many thanks for your sharings

that`s great,many thanks for your sharings

All names is beautiful

Games flash funny | Games Y8 | Y8 Games

沈阳辦真實學歷13591636398辦上网文憑QQ995950819辦學生証

我的名字是君羽零.
当然这只是网名

我的名字是君羽零.
当然这只是网名

We offer Decorative Rock with Coralline, heavy tube coral and star clusters, and colorful encrusting of sponges. We also offer Premium Coralline. This rock is some of the very best for your aquarium and doesn't require weeks of curing. we also offer wholesale prices on larger volume orders. Please visit for pricing.

We offer Decorative Rock with Coralline, heavy tube coral and star clusters, and colorful encrusting of sponges. We also offer Premium Coralline. This rock is some of the very best for your aquarium and doesn't require weeks of curing. we also offer wholesale prices on larger volume orders. Please visit for pricing.

雷树生 shusheng lei

Thread