Board logo

Subject: Which city is the best to live in China? 中国哪个城市最适合居住 [Print This Page]

Author: punkypunke    Time: 2-8-2008 02:19     Subject: Which city is the best to live in China? 中国哪个城市最适合居住

Which city is the best to live in China? 中国哪个城市最适合居住

There are so many options for you.

A. Beijing
If you like traditional Chinese culture, I suggest Beijing. It is the capital of the nation, a political and cultural center. You can go visit Great Wall, Summer Palace etc. Besides, it is going to be an international city soon. oh..Olympic Games will be held in BJ in 2008. I guess so many people will come and have a visit.

B. Shenzhen or Guangzhou
Geographically, the two cities are in the south of China and near HK. If you like hot weather and southern scenery, you can go there. Shenzhen is a very international city. A friend of mine once said it is not China at all. But it has good atmosphere, very practical, very young, and even a little marginal. Guangzhou has a long history. Cantonese is the local language. It is moist, hot, and an excellent place to start a business.

C. Shanghai
Shanghai is already an international city. It is big, modern, and edgy. It can be said to be a financial and commercial center of China. Many foreigners go there. Good place.

D. Chengdu
Chengdu is in the southeast of China. It is the capital of Sichuan province, which is also called “a paradise “. There is no hurry, no rush, and very pleasure to live in. Sichuan dishes are famous home and aboard, especially the hot-pot. Chengdu is developing very fast recent years.

Of course there are so many cities to tell, like Dalian, Qingdao, Yangsuo, Kunshan, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Chongqing etc. So you see it depends on your intention. And every city has its own characters. You know what? You can have a round-China travel if condition permits. Then you can find out which city is in your dream and happily settle down.
For more information visit us at:

http://www.chinesehour.com

Skype Service: Chinesehour_advisor
Author: zhangshuoshu    Time: 3-8-2008 21:36

D Chengdu It's so beautiful
Author: abc    Time: 4-8-2008 10:54

I haven't been to Chengdu and shanghai, but absolutely, Beijing is the worst city to live...
Author: miracle    Time: 4-8-2008 15:56

Quote:
Original posted by abc at 4-8-2008 10:54
I haven't been to Chengdu and shanghai, but absolutely, Beijing is the worst city to live...
Then how come loads of people have been crowding into Beijing ? Are they all insane or just for the sake of more opportunities?
Author: joetiny    Time: 4-8-2008 16:37

i don't know,actually, this is the question i want to ask them
Author: swordmeanmm    Time: 4-8-2008 16:44

I think Qingdao  is a good choice, with fresh air and  beautiful beach
Author: Betty    Time: 4-8-2008 17:29

Quote:
Original posted by miracle at 4-8-2008 15:56

Then how come loads of people have been crowding into Beijing ? Are they all insane or just for the sake of more opportunities?
Of course, for working people, jobs are the top priority. And big cities and smaller ones are so very unbalanced in job opportunities, as well as cultural and recreational activities.
Author: chinmaionline    Time: 5-8-2008 23:01     Subject: Qingdao

Qingdao is very good !
Author: sodoyou    Time: 19-2-2009 22:39

D. Chengdu
Chengdu is in the southeast of China. It is the capital of Sichuan province, which is also called “a paradise “. There is no hurry, no rush, and very pleasure to live in. Sichuan dishes are famous home and aboard, especially the hot-pot. Chengdu is developing very fast recent years.

It's my favorite
Author: crane    Time: 30-3-2009 14:49

I think Nanjing.

Nanjing is the capital of China's Jiangsu Province, It is located in the lower Yangtze River drainage basin and Yangtze River Delta economic zone, with good weather and many delicious food.
Author: crysun    Time: 10-8-2009 19:23

beijing is a cultural city, i recommande it
Author: wwdlu    Time: 11-8-2009 14:35

I like DaLian
Author: delukaka    Time: 30-8-2009 20:41

I think you can try Pékin, Xian, Shanghai, Guilin or Hong Kong.
Author: stelon    Time: 27-9-2009 15:43

QIngdao may be the best one. Coz its comfortable climate and traffic
Author: birds    Time: 14-10-2009 19:54

I will choose SHANGHAI
It's enough fashion to me.
Author: cain00    Time: 15-10-2009 15:54     Subject: best to live in china

I like live in changsha of hunan,these are many thing to do ,such as join in happycamp and  go singing in diamond till ,aha
Author: oldchaptoday    Time: 4-11-2009 11:24

Given a choice of three, my pick will be Lijiang, Lijiang and Lijiang.
Author: oldchaptoday    Time: 4-11-2009 11:24

Author: pneumatic    Time: 4-11-2009 11:25

I would likeNingbo
Author: hiyangtze    Time: 30-3-2010 11:54

i like chengdu more
Author: wow    Time: 9-4-2010 15:06

Quote:
Original posted by oldchaptoday at 4-11-2009 11:24
Yes, Lijiang is a nice place!
Author: wow    Time: 9-4-2010 15:12

Quote:
Original posted by oldchaptoday at 4-11-2009 11:24
Yes, Lijiang is a nice place!
Author: Wayne    Time: 19-10-2010 12:04

I am afraid that Beijing is not good for people to live in.
Author: anozae    Time: 21-10-2010 23:33     Subject: FRIST TIME HERE

I'M HERE FOR FRIST TIME BUT NEXT TIME I WILL WRITE MORE WORDS
Author: KhanShan    Time: 8-11-2011 15:08

What is the best city in North East China?  Harbin, Changchun, Dailen and Shenyang all look like great options.  I think im leaning towards Changchun...

hope to go on an exchange there next year.  and want to be able to ice skate/ play hockey in he winter.
Author: KhanShan    Time: 8-11-2011 15:08

What is the best city in North East China?  Harbin, Changchun, Dailen and Shenyang all look like great options.  I think im leaning towards Changchun...

hope to go on an exchange there next year.  and want to be able to ice skate/ play hockey in he winter.
Author: xcufbx    Time: 13-11-2011 00:54

顶起来,支持楼主 顶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

外用减肥产品排行榜
Author: Catherine2334    Time: 14-11-2011 10:22

i choose suzhou.
Author: maxfang    Time: 24-11-2011 10:03

Thank you for your sharing. It is relly wonderful. I love it.
Author: zxhfl    Time: 10-12-2011 14:04

This is one of the best article I have nerver read before. Thank you.
Author: abercrombieanf    Time: 10-12-2011 17:12

hah  I agree chengdu is much much better than shanghai or beijing.
Author: abercrombieanf    Time: 10-12-2011 17:12

Author: abercrombieanf    Time: 10-12-2011 17:13

Author: maxfang    Time: 17-1-2012 09:44

Nice posting. What you said is relly useful to you. Thank you.
Author: FaithBlue    Time: 18-1-2012 02:46     Subject: The Best way to Find Out

The best way to explore the city is to completely immerse yourself in it. I heard there are homestay programs that allow you to do this. Just a quick search i found these sites:

[url=china.homestaynow.org]HomeStay in China[/url]
[url=beijing.homestaynow.org]HomeStay in Beijing[/url]
[url=shanghai.homestaynow.org]HomeStay in Shanghai[/url]
[url=guangzhou.homestaynow.org]HomeStay in Guangzhou[/url]

Image Attachment: IMG_0719c.jpg (18-1-2012 02:46, 153.76 KB) / Download count 182
http://bbs.english.sina.com/attachment.php?aid=9264

Author: FaithBlue    Time: 18-1-2012 02:46     Subject: The Best way to Find Out

The best way to explore the city is to completely immerse yourself in it. I heard there are homestay programs that allow you to do this. Just a quick search i found these sites:

[url=china.homestaynow.org]HomeStay in China[/url]
[url=beijing.homestaynow.org]HomeStay in Beijing[/url]
[url=shanghai.homestaynow.org]HomeStay in Shanghai[/url]
[url=guangzhou.homestaynow.org]HomeStay in Guangzhou[/url]

Welcome to bbs.english.sina.com (http://bbs.english.sina.com/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0